Total Pageviews

Friday 11 August 2017

We are learning about to Repeating Patterns

WALT  Repeating Patterns
We had to use stick to help us find out the answer and take a spat shot our slide show.

We had to use stick or use the whiteboard and look at the slideshow and we had to copy the stick and work it out  because it help me and Terina and Chaniqua. It was easy because i work with a group because it easy to do.



This photo help me with my maths because my teacher Sally told me how to work it out with the stick.
Please  leave me a comment and let me know which one is the best .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly its me Micah. One sentence does not make sense. Sally told me how to do with the sick that's the sentence does not make sense.

    And at the start of your blog you said a snap of slide show again does not make sense!

    Please cheek your work again and make shore it makes sense.

    Kind regards
    Micah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.