Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 August 2017

We are learning to use Alliteration,Rhyme and Repetition in our writing.

WALT use Alliteration,Rhyme and Repetition in our writing.
I made a poster about alliteration , Repetition and Rhyme so we had to use screencastify.



I  learn to use screencastify because it easy to use when you need to video yourself .


I use this poster because it help me with my writing .I think this poster is helpful for me .

please check out my video and let me know which one is the coolest.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly,
    While I was watching your video I couldn't quite understand what you were saying. Maybe next time you can speak up a bit and explain what you are going to do beforehand, that way when other people look at your video they know what you are talking about.
    Next time you should say what you are going to do at the start and maybe introduce yourself for newcomers?
    Kind regards,
    ~Maddison~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kelly.

    I like the way you videoed yourself explaining what was on your poster. Great work!! Next time could you explain what alliteration is?

    Thanks
    From Room 9.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.