Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 August 2017

We are learning to use Solve multiplication problems by using place value as well as another strategy

WALT use Solve multiplication problems by using place value as well as another strategy,
I use fake money to find out the answer to the question because it was easy to use fake money.We went to see sally . Sally told us a strategies to help us work out the answer to the question in our maths slideshow


 I learn to use place value because it easy to do the maths slideshow because sally told me how to do the strategies .

This strategies help me because is easy and  I can understand this strategies.

please check out the video and my slideshow and let me know which one is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.