Total Pageviews

Friday 1 September 2017

We are learning to use facts to support our ideas.

WALT use facts to support our ideas.
We learned about sustainability so we brain storm what we know about sustainability and we brain storm about planting trees or plants. Then we had to write down the question and answer it and we wrote a letter to Michelle that why do we need to plant trees and pants.


I learn we always have i intro in my writing. It was easy because i had to copy my brain storm to the action
letter.


I Think this help me with my writing because it gives me facts about planting trees and plants.


please leave a comment and which one is about the planting tree .

2 comments:

  1. Mālō le lelei Kelly,
    I was really impressed with this peice of writing. The amount of facts you have in here to support your writing is very persuasive. I am glad you have seen the importance of using an introduction as well.

    Next time perhaps you could revise and edit your blog post as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Kelly my name is Kieren from Waikowhai Primary School, Thank you for thinking about your environment and The poor. Your piece of writing was very reasonable. Maybe next time you can post a photo on your progress or if you got the permission. Your brainstorm looked like you spent a lot of time into it.

    Thanks again,
    Sincerely Kieren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.