Total Pageviews

Friday 24 November 2017

Challenege

I went to sally and we did my brainstorm about high jump we had to choose one thing is challenging about me so i talk about high jump then we put it in to Topic sentence  and buddy check and write our part about challenging,feelings and like and dislike.
It was easy because i just had to put it in the doc and use the eait card to help me with my writing.
My brainstorm help me because it give me ideas to put it in my brainstorm and then put it in the doc.

please leave me i comment and let me know which writing is the best.

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Kelly,

    It is really wonderful to hear that Angel supported you when you were having trouble with high jump. I am surprised that you train for 1 hour a day! You really do work hard, don't you!

    I am very proud of you for the work you have put in to your writing as well, I can see you have really done well at using topic sentences, paragraphs and topic specific vocab.

    Nice one girl!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.