Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 July 2017

we are learning to write a letter using a character description.

WALT: write a letter using a character description.
We get to choose our character and we had to write it and we had to edit and then publish to our blog.

This is my writing because we had to do a letter.It was easy because i like the part when I write I feel angry . It was hard because I had to fix my writing.



I use this plan because it help me to be a year six write.I thing this plan will be really helpful for me.



please check out me planing and my writing.Let me know which of part of the writing do you thing of which is the coolest.

2 comments:

  1. The part that I thought was the coolest was the angry part too. I could see and smell (gross) Tane in my head. It was very easy to imagine because of your description. You did a good job of checking your own work and making sure it was ready for publishing. It does take ages though, hey? I take ages when I edit my work too. Perhaps you could adjust (change) the size of the picture so we can see it all. Great work Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Mollie I really enjoyed your post on character description. I haven't written a character description before. I like your descriptive words.Your
    honesty is good.Maybe next time get someone to proof read your writing because some i's are little and they are meant to be capitals. If you want to go to my blog click this link.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.