Total Pageviews

Friday 26 May 2017

we are learning about fraction

WALT: showing fraction
First I did a lesson with sally then I went on  to the maths page and I use the screen castify and I linked it to my must do.



I learn to use the fractions board because it help me to use it in my video.it was hard because I had to work it out and i had to link it in my blog.it was easy because when i write my question the fractions board.



I use the link because it help me



Please check out my video and then the link. Let me know which one is the coolest.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly, Sally here,

    I am really impressed with your blog posts. It is clear to me that you used the template to help you. You are also getting much better at your maths strategies. I wonder if you could write your own maths question for me to solve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly my name is chaniqua and i am in your class and I like that you now like your fractions but can you move your video a little bit side because i can't see your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly. I like how you showed what you where going and what website you where using.

    Kind regards
    Micah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.