Total Pageviews

Friday 22 September 2017

We are learning to do our warm up problem.

WALT to do our warm up problem.
We use a slide show to do a warm up problem our Teacher Sally put it in the timer table and every day after morning tea we get our chrome book and look at the time table what is our next warm up problem and then we had to do 2 different answer and take a photo and put it in the warm up slide show and the maths cards.


 It was easy because all i had to do was to do the warm up problem and do 2 different answer and take I  .The last one was hard because the maths cards it take be about 2 min or 1 min to solve it.

This pictures help me because I like to work it out and I learn it from last year.


please leave me a comment and choose which one is the best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.